This portable, wearable Zapper delivers positive and negative offset square wave electromagnetic wavefoms throughout the body.
Please Note: The battery in the Zapper is built to provide around 800-1000 charge cycles or 1-3 years of battery life. To maximize the life of your battery, please view the "Battery Life" paragraph on this page. When the battery finally stops holding a charge, it cannot be replaced.
BENEFITS OF ZAPPING
We discovered that it's the shape of the waveform, not the freqency of delivery, that has an impact on the human body. This portable, wearable Zapper delivers positive offset square wave electromagnetic wavefoms throughout the body. These electrical signals serve to support a vigorous, healthy immune response.* They also support healthy systemic detoxification, resulting in increased energy and vitality. The Longevity Zapper also supports a healthy nervous system, in particular supporting recovery from emotional and/or physical trauma.
We recommend wearing your Zapper a mininum of three times a day for an hour at a time. The Zapper is completely safe and can be worn continuously, if desired.
MADE BY HAND IN THE U.S.A.!
Zapper Appearance: Each Zapper is handcrafted and therefore may have small physical appearance differences.
Copper Tarnish: The copper discs on the Zapper are made from raw copper. As such, they may arrive looking tarnished or "used", as exposure to air will oxidize the raw copper. Raw copper was chosen to be used as it is highly conductive and toxin free compared to other metals that could have been used. There is an abrasive pad included with your Zapper, so please just rub the copper leads to make them shiny again. This can be done anytime your copper leads are looking tarnished as air and skin contact will continue to dull them.
The copper discs on the Zapper will have tiny marks on them that look like scratch marks...and they sort of are! These are the cut marks made when the raw copper is being sliced into the disc shape needed for the Zapper. Again, we chose to use raw copper as it is the most conductive metal we could find, but because it is raw copper, it shows the mark of the tool that cut it.
A. Check That You Received the Following Items With Your Longevity Zapper:
- The Longevity Zapper unit
- USB cable
- Mini Allen wrench (with which you can remove the Longevity Zapper belt clip)
- Lanyard with Carabiner
- Scrubber Pad (to clean Copper Leads)
- Quick Reference Card**
**Please Note: Your Longevity Zapper comes with a Quick Reference Card ONLY. It does not come with a Complete Reference Guide. This product page functions as a Complete Reference Guide and contains all the information you need.**
B. Charge Your Zapper's Battery**
**The Longevity Zapper cannot be used while it is charging**
1. To charge the Longevity Zapper, use the USB cable that came with the unit. Insert the one end (mini-B) into the mating connector on the side of the unit. Plug the other end (USB-A) into a computer USB port or 5VDC charging adaptor. *In order to avoid a disruption in the charge cycle, it is recommended that you use an independent power supply such as a cell phone charger to charge the Zapper.*
2. When connected, the LEDs on the right side of the Longevity Zapper should sequence. This means the Zapper is charging.
3. After about eight hours you may note that only two lights are sequencing, this is normal and it indicates that the unit is now in a lower-level charging mode. The Zapper is mostly charged after about 8 hours of charging.
4. After about 16 hours of charge the lights will go out indicating the completion of the charging cycle. The Zapper has a programmed charging cycle to reduce the chance of overcharging the batteries.
Important: Do not unplug the Zapper until the lights go out indicating the completion of the charging cycle. The charging cycle on the Zapper is on a timed system. Once you plug in the Zapper, the timed cycle begins. If you interrupt the charge cycle by unplugging the USB cord before the timed charge cycle is done, when you plug the USB back in, the cycle will start again from the beginning. We recommend that you charge your Zapper's batteries for a full cycle after three days of use, or whenever you notice the LED lights dim. Do not use the Zapper while the unit is charging.
- If the lights do not begin to sequence immediately, it may be that the batteries are discharged to a level such that the microprocessor cannot start the high-level charging cycle, or there is no power at the source.
- If this happens, the unit is trickle charging and at some point, the batteries will recover to a level that the charging cycle can begin.
- Give the unit a few hours of trickle charge and then push the Green "On/Off" button to start the charging cycle (you will see the lights start to sequence).
- If the batteries are seriously discharged (expected after a long period of storage), the unit may have to trickle charge for 6-8 hours before pressing the “On/Off” button will have the desired effect.
**Zapper battery life will be between 1-3 years, depending on usage**
Battery Life: The Longevity Zapper should be fully charged before use. The internal parts of the Longevity Zapper are epoxied together to make it more durable if dropped or subjected to other damage. The batteries inside have a relatively long life cycle, though they are not replaceable. The battery in the Zapper is built to provide around 800-1000 charge cycles or 1-3 years of battery life. To maximize the life of your battery, please allow the battery to fully discharge before fully recharging it.
Charging the battery when it is only partially dispersed or only half-charging your battery will shorten the lifespan of the Zapper. The Zapper has a built-in charge management circuit to optimize battery life by preventing overcharging.
When the battery finally stops holding a charge, it cannot be replaced. Please Note: If the Zapper is only minimally used within 2-3 years, the unit will still need to be replaced due to electrolyte fatigue of the battery. Additionally, since the Zapper has a microcomputer that uses current at a low rate, even when the device is powered off the Zapper requires another charge cycle if not used for a period of time.
We do not recommend using a computer to charge your Zapper, even though it comes with a USB cable for charging. An independent power supply (like a cell phone charger) is recommended to avoid any possible shut-offs due to idleness. Remember, half-charging your Zapper can result in diminishing the lifespan of the battery.
Please Note: The battery in the Zapper is designed to provide between 800-1000 charge cycles, which corresponds to 1-3 years of battery life. To maximize the life of your battery, please view the "Battery Life" paragraph on this page. When the battery finally stops holding a charge, it cannot be replaced and must be disposed of in accordance with the laws governing the disposal of NiMh batteries.
GETTING TO KNOW YOUR ZAPPER
If the Longevity Zapper's two electrodes (copper discs) are facing down towards the Earth and the clip side is facing up toward the sky, reading from left to right, the Mode button and three LED light indicators on the left side of the Zapper are known as "Frequency/Waveform" settings. The green button in the middle of the zapper is the "On/Off switch". The Level button on the right side of the Zapper and the three LED light indicators are known as the "Voltage" settings.
A. The Left Side: Frequency/Waveform Settings
There are 6 frequency/waveform settings that are accessed by pushing the “Mode” button on the left side of the Longevity Zapper. Each time you push the “Mode” button, you move forward in the settings.
First Light on the Left = Positive Offset Square Wave, labeled "Pos"
1. One push of the “Mode” button: First light on the left, labeled “Pos”, will begin slowly blinking. This is the first setting of the Positive light: 15 Hz Positive Offset Square Wave.
2. Two pushes of the “Mode” button: First light on the left, labeled “Pos”, will begin blinking faster. This is the second setting of the Positive Light: 33 Hz Positive Offset Square Wave.
Second Light On The Left = Negative Offset Square Wave, labeled "Neg"
1. Three pushes of the “Mode” button: First light will go off. Second light on the left, labeled “Neg”, will begin to slowly blink. This is the first setting of the Negative Light: 15 Hz Negative Offset Square Wave.
2. Four pushes of the “Mode” button: Second light on the left, labeled “Neg”, will begin blinking faster. This is the second setting of the Negative Light: 33 Hz Negative Offset Square Wave.
Third Light On The Left = Timed Negative and Positive Offset Square Wave, labeled "Timed"
1. Five pushes of the “Mode” button: The Third button from the left, labeled “Timed”, will begin to blink. This is the first setting of the Timed light: 15 Hz, Positive and Negative Offset Square Wave.
2. Six pushes of the “Mode” button: The Third button from the left, labeled “Timed”, will begin to blink faster. This is the second setting of the Timed light: 33 Hz, Positive and Negative Offset Square Wave.
The Timed Cycle consists of an 8 minute Positive Offset Square Wave cycle followed by a 5 minute Negative Offset Square Wave. This is a 13 minute total cycle. This will occur 13 times in a row and then the Longevity Zapper will automatically turn off. This is a total of 2 hours, 49 minutes. If you interrupt the cycles, it may restart from the beginning and then in doing so, will appear to run longer than 13 cycles. This is a great setting to use when sleeping because you receive the benefits of both a Positive Offset Square Wave and a Negative Offset Square Wave and it will automatically shut off after 169 minutes.
B. The Middle Button: On/Off Switch
1. Depress the middle button labeled "On/Off" once to turn the Longevity Zapper on.
2. Depress the middle button labeled "On/Off" again to turn the Longevity Zapper off.
If the Longevity Zapper button fails to turn the Longevity Zapper on, please charge the zapper via the USB cable following the charging instructions under the "Charge The Zapper" portion of this product page.
The Longevity Zapper is not able to be used while it is charging.
C. The Right Side: Voltage Settings
There are 3 voltage settings that are operated by pushing the “Level” button on the right side of the Longevity Zapper. Each time you push the “Level” button, the voltage setting will change.
1. One push of the “Level” button: The first light from right, labeled “4V” will light up. This is: 4 volts peak voltage. The 4 volts setting should be the only voltage setting used until one has an advanced understanding of how the Longevity Zapper works and until one has been using it for several months. The higher voltages will immediately irritate or even burn the skin of beginners due to the often-present higher acidity levels in those who begin zapping.
2. Two pushes of the “Level” button: The second light from the right, labeled “8V” will light up. This is: 8 volts peak voltage (advanced users only)
3. Three pushes of the “Level” button: The third light from the right: 12 volts peak voltage (advanced users only)
BEGINNING TO USE YOUR ZAPPER
A. Starting To Zap
1. Make sure your Zapper is fully charged by following the directions in the "Charge The Zapper" section above.
2. Turn the Zapper on. Your Zapper will automatically turn on with the frequency set to 15 Hz Positive Offset Square Wave (the first frequency setting) and the voltage set to 4 volts (the first voltage setting).
**4 volts should be the only voltage setting used until one has an advanced understanding of how the Longevity Zapper works and until one has been using it for several months. The higher voltages will immediately irritate or even burn the skin of beginners due to the often-present higher acidity levels in those who begin zapping.**
3. Initially run the zapper for 7 minutes. Build up the time of your zapper's use from 7 minutes to 14 minutes then to 21 minutes and beyond.
4. When you start zapping, drink twice as much water as normal. Add 2-3 pinches of sea salt to every liter of your drinking water. Proper hydration helps the Longevity Zapper work better and improves health.
B. Where To Place the Longevity Zapper
Always use your Zapper with the two electrodes (copper coin-sized discs) touching your skin. Place the Zapper as close to the area of the body that you would like to assist. For example:
- You can hold your Zapper in your hand or sleep with it on your foot (by putting it in your sock).
- You may want to clip your Zapper to your belt and zap anywhere around your stomach or back. Attach the lanyard to your belt loop for added protection against dropping the Zapper.
- You can also clip the Longevity Zapper to a wristband and position the Zapper around your wrist, arm, ankle or leg.
- If you have any internal or external infections, place the Zapper on or directly near the infection.
**Be careful when you zap infected and/or chronically damaged/inflamed tissue, as infections are often positively charged and this may cause your Zapper to sting your skin quickly when repeatedly used in that area.**
C. Acidity and Alkalinity Precautions
The Longevity Zapper is designed to increase electrical alkalinity by increasing the amount of electrons available to the body.
- In the early weeks of use, one must be careful while using the Longevity Zapper — especially if one is acidic (too much positive charge in the body) or if an area of the body is excessively acidic (too much positive charge in an area of the body). The negatively charged electrode (copper coin-sized disc) on the Longevity Zapper will draw to itself positively charged toxins and this can burn.
- If you feel an excessive tingling sensation on one or both electrodes of your Zapper be sure to move the Zapper to another location or simply turn it off. This is more common during the early weeks or months of zapping. This also occurs more frequently when the Zapper is set at its higher voltage settings (beginners should always stay with the 4 volt setting).
- Initially, one may only be able to use the Longevity Zapper for 7 minutes. The neutralization of acidity may elicit very strong reactions such as nausea, dizziness, and headaches. Again, drinking more water (with a little bit of sea salt in it) is a necessity.
BE IN THE KNOW!
Zapping & Friendly Bacteria: Zapping does not appear to damage friendly bacteria such as acidophilus, Bifidobacterium infantis, lactobacillus, and others. Both healthy tissue and friendly bacteria support noble life and have a quality negative charge (just like the Earth or the negative side of a battery). Zapping leaves negatively-charged healthy cells intact!
Zapping & Jet Lag/Car Lag: Because the Longevity Zapper produces frequencies of 15 Hz and 33 Hz (which are near the Schumann resonance frequencies), the Longevity Zapper is actually a Schumann resonance device. Please do your own research into the benefits of the Schumann resonance frequencies.
Warning and Disclaimer: Always start your Longevity Zapper on the lowest voltage setting of 4 volts. Without careful use, your Longevity Zapper may sting, irritate or burn your skin. Always remember to move your Zapper if it is stinging your skin. No claim is made that the Longevity Zapper can cure any disease. Because of the danger that the two electrodes (copper coin-sized discs) may create an electrical shock or burn, please keep your Longevity Zapper out of reach of children under 10. The Longevity Zapper is for experimental use only. LongevityWarehouse, New Horizon Health, and/or any distributors of the Longevity Zapper hereby disclaim any responsibility for the use or misuse of this product.
Using An Oscilloscope or Voltmeter To Test Your Zapper: Our Zapper is handmade in the USA and programmed to provide exactly the stated voltages and a perfect square wave. This is done with dual microprocessors. This is a much more expensive design, but by far the most accurate and safe. We initially experimented with an 18-volt output but found it was too powerful. Before shipping, each Zapper is individually programmed and tested to ensure it has a perfect output.
Some people have tried to confirm that the output and waveform of the Zapper match our claims. We encourage this, but in order to measure the output accurately, it is necessary to use the correct measuring device(s). This requires the use of an oscilloscope with the more accurate 1x probes which will show a perfect square wave output from our Zapper. If an oscilloscope with the less accurate 10x probes are used, the voltage may be correctly measured, but the square wave would look distorted because 10x probes are meant to test low voltage systems, not a higher voltage output device like the Longevity Zapper.
If our Zapper is measured with a regular voltmeter the result will be an average of the peak voltage and zero. For instance on the positive 12 volt setting, the measured voltage would be 6 volts. The same measurement using the correct oscilloscope and probes would show a 12 volt peak and a perfect square wave with a zero volt baseline.
Return Policy: We are only able to accept returns on UNUSED Zappers. Unfortunately, we are not able to accept a return on a Zapper that has been used.
Battery Life: The internal parts of the Longevity Zapper are epoxied together to make it more durable if dropped or subjected to other damage. The batteries inside have a relatively long life cycle, but are not replaceable. The battery in the Zapper is built to provide around 800-1000 charge cycles or 1-3 years of battery life. To maximize the life of your battery, please allow the battery to fully discharge before fully recharging it. Charging the battery when it is only partially dispersed, or only half charging your battery, will shorten the lifespan of the Zapper. (The Zapper has a built-in charge management circuit to optimize battery life by preventing overcharging.) When the battery finally stops holding a charge, it cannot be replaced. Please Note: If the Zapper is only minimally used within 2-3 years, the unit will still need to be replaced due to electrolyte fatigue of the battery. Additionally, since the Zapper has a micro computer that uses current at a low rate, even when the device is powered off, the Zapper requires another charge cycle if not used for awhile.
SUGGESTED USAGE STRATEGIES
A: Hulda Clark Recommendations
B: Don Croft RecommendationsUsing frequency/waveform setting one (15 Hz Pos. Offset Square Wave) and voltage setting one (4 volts) on the Longevity Zapper will give you a similar effect to using Don Croft's Terminator 2 zapper or the T-Rex zapper which are 15 Hz Pos. Offset Square Wave.
- Hulda Clark's original recommendations are great for beginners: zap for 7 minutes, take a 20 minute break, then zap for 7 minutes, take a 20 minute break, then zap for 7 more minutes; for a total of 21 minutes of zapping a day. This is at a 15 Hz Positive Offset Square Wave setting at 4 volts.
C: Longevity Warehouse® Recommendations
- Don Croft's recommendations are to wear a zapper more or less continuously, even at night. He suggests that the deeper health benefits of zapping will reveal themselves through consistent use of a zapper over a period of years, though positive results will be felt immediately.
- Longevity Warehouse® recommends starting with 7 minutes a day (15 Hz Positive Offset Square Wave, 4 volts) and building up your zapper usage from there; eventually zapping for as long as possible each day. Once you can zap for an hour without any stinging or burning sensation, then one hour should become your minimum zapping time daily. Immediately, upon detecting the symptoms of any illness, one should begin zapping.
- Longevity Warehouse® also recommends placing the Zapper as close to the area of concern as possible. For example, if one has a wound, place the Zapper as near to the wound as possible.
REMOVING THE BELT CLIP
Your Zapper comes with a belt-clip and lanyard which may protect it if it falls from your hands. Be sure you don’t use the Zapper and/or the lanyard during any type of activity where the Zapper may come loose or the lanyard may get caught. The belt-clip can be removed from the unit using the hex-wrench (5/64”) supplied with the unit. Simply insert the wrench into the hole in the belt-clip and loosen the screw.
If you need to replace the screw, replace it with a 6-32 thread x 1/8-inch long, stainless steel, button head socket cap screw. NEVER insert a screw longer than 1/8-inch into the mounting hold, as this may cause damage to the battery or create a potentially dangerous short circuit.
Care and Storage
- When not in use, store your Longevity Zapper out of the sun in a dry, preferably cool location.
- Keep the Longevity Zapper clean by periodically wiping it off with dry cloth lightly dampened with 70-90% isopropyl alcohol, or light oil.
- Keep the two “coin shaped’ copper contacts clean with the abrasive pad supplied with the Zapper.
- Keep the Longevity Zapper out of dirty or dusty environments that may cause the Charging Connector (mini-USB, on the side of the unit) to become lodged with contamination.
- Do not drop onto any hard surface.
- The Longevity Zapper should not and cannot be used while charging.
- The Longevity Zapper has a current limiter to reduce the chance of shock, burn and/or skin irritation.
- The Longevity Zapper has a programmed charging cycle to reduce the chance of over-charging the batteries.
A. Water Damage
- Should the unit get wet or submerged in water, turn it “OFF” immediately.
- It may be possible to recover the unit by drying it out, though the battery life may be diminished. To do so, do NOT place the unit in any type of oven especially a microwave. Try leaving the unit on its end or on its side such a way that the water may drain from the Switch or USB-connector openings. Keeping the unit in such an orientation; place it under a towel, under indirect Sunlight or in a box of Rice or another desiccant for a few days.
- If the unit isn't working, unfortunately, this does not fall under the warranty terms and you will need to discard it appropriately.
**The unit contains rechargeable NiMH batteries that need to be disposed of in accordance with the law.**
B. Complete Warranty
Grounding and Zapping: "Grounding" means walking barefoot or in any way having a skin-to-skin contact with the Earth, a body of water upon the Earth, or a tree or a plant. "Grounding" also means using "grounding technology" which makes an electrical connection from our skin to a metal wire that is in the Earth.
Because the electromagnetic field of the Earth is so big, when we are connected to the Earth's negatively-charged electricity via grounding, it gradually pushes into us and pushes off of us any other electrical fields, including the Longevity Zapper's field. Therefore, zapping while grounded or using grounding technology is in no way harmful, but will not give you the effects you desire because the Longevity Zapper's electrical output will be neutralized by the Earth itself.
Zappers should be used independently of grounding technology either in an automobile/truck or on the Earth itself due to electrical interference. To be clear, one should use zappers consistently when one is ungrounded.
Pacemakers and Zapping: Do not ever use a Zapper if you wear a pacemaker.
Special Thanks To:
Don and Carol Croft
Dr. Hulda Clark
...and all other researchers exploring the field of electronic medicine!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.