Chocolate covered Jungle Grown Cacao Beans are the ultimate in snacking - they not only taste amazing, but they deeply nourish you. So delicious, you'll hardly believe they're GOOD for you!
Protect your chocolate from melting during shipping in the warm weather by adding an ice pack per our Chocolate Shipping Policy HERE.
Food for the Immortals begins with organic, raw, 100% Arriba Nacional Jungle Grown Cacao Beans. The cacao beans are then covered in delicious, rich, raw, organic 100% Arriba Nacional creamy heirloom cacao, sweetened with just a hint of trace mineral-containing sun-dried cane juice crystals, and a bit of organic, raw vanilla bean powder.
The result? The most satisfying chocolate covered cacao bean your mouth has ever experienced!
Organic Raw Arriba Nacional Jungle Grown Cacao (Paste, Butter, Beans)
The wild heirloom cacao is grown in high-elevation volcanic soil that is brought down from the mountainous regions via donkey back. The wild jungle Arriba Cacao trees are a minimum of 30 years old, and some have been growing for more than 80 years! There is, therefore, no possible blending of beans with the CCN51 or other low-quality hybrids that are pervasive in the area.
- Cacao trees are only nourished from rainwater or deep mountain spring water. They are never irrigated from potentially contaminated rivers and streams.
- Guaranteed purity: Pods are hand selected, never acquired from aggregators, and only harvested when they are fully mature and ripe.
- No mycotoxins, mold, yeast, and fungus, which can cause jitteriness.
- Purity of the beans results in a deep, intense, raw chocolate flavor.
- Cacao is processed in our own state-of-the-art facility on custom artisan equipment that has never seen any other cacao but our own, so there is no possible integration with lesser quality cacao.
- Cacao beans are always sun-dried and are never gas dried. The heirloom cacao remains 100% raw from start to finish.
- Jungle Grown Cacao is high in magnesium and antioxidants. It is also rich in chromium, anandamide, theobromine, manganese, zinc, copper, PEA, serotonin, and more!
Organic Raw Sun Dried Cane Juice Crystals: These sun-dried cane juice crystals are made from 100% certified organic sugar cane grown in Ecuador in highly mineralized volcanic soil. It is fresh pressed, sun-dried, and then put through a cooling process to crystallize. It is a "first crystallization" sugar which means the cane is harvested, the juice is extracted, all impurities are removed and then it is crystallized. This is all done within twenty-four hours of the harvest. Because it is far less processed than traditional white sugar, it retains a natural blond color, a delicious natural taste, and most of its nutrients.
Organic Raw Ground Vanilla Bean Powder: This pure ground vanilla powder is a very fragrant product that contains over 290 compounds that add to its flavor. From growing location, to curing procedures, to vanillin content, each cured vanilla bean (or "pod") is graded on a long list of indicators that help to separate quality vanilla products from inferior ones.
~ Wild Jungle Grown ~ Organic ~ Vegan ~ Raw ~ Gluten-Free ~ Non-GMO ~ Certified Kosher ~
Container Size: 4 oz
Storage Instructions: Keep tightly sealed. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Processed in a facility that is Nut Free, Organic, Kosher, and Gluten Free.
Ingredients: Organic Raw Arriba Nacional Jungle Grown Cacao (Paste, Butter), Organic Raw Arriba Nacional Hand-Peeled Jungle Grown Cacao Beans, Organic Raw Sun Dried Cane Juice Crystals (Sugar), Organic Raw Ground Vanilla Beans
Country of Origin: Ecuador
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.