In our busy modern world, being “stressed out” is the new norm. The demands to maintain a frantic work pace, family and social life, and dozens of daily obligations don’t give us much time for mental or physical breaks.
Our adrenal glands help carry us through short-term periods of stress without feeling worn down, but they can’t handle constant stress without becoming exhausted. Without a break, they are forced to pump out steady, high levels of cortisol. Over time, the sustained production of cortisol damages healthy tissues in our body and our adrenals get totally worn out and can no longer support steady hormone production.
When adrenal fatigue sets in, and our hormones go out of balance, every system in our body starts to break down.
80% of our country is experiencing adrenal fatigue right now because of their stressful lifestyle!
Are you experiencing any of these adrenal related symptoms?
- Difficulty getting out of bed in the morning
- Fatigue throughout the day
- Unexplained weight gain or hair loss
- Fuzzy thinking and trouble concentrating
- Depression, mood swings, and irritability
- Shaky or lightheaded; anxious without knowing why
- Racing thoughts or feeling overwhelmed
- Cravings for sweet and salty foods
- Low sex drive
- Random dizziness
- Prone to sickness/lowered immune system
Where are the Adrenal Glands?
The two adrenal glands sit just above your two kidneys and are critical to your overall well-being. They produce hormones and regulate your body’s response to stress.
The Cortex: The cortex makes up 80% of the adrenal glands. It produces important hormones like DHEA, DHEA-S, and androstenedione, which are converted to testosterone in both men and women. It controls your corticosteriod levels which regulate your wake/sleep cycle, suppress inflammation, generate energy, and regulate blood pressure.
The Medulla: The medulla secretes three stress hormones: epinephrine (adrenaline), norepinephrine, and dopamine. These neurotransmitters are released by your brain to help you react quickly in moments of stress, trauma, or danger. They slow down your digestion, increase your mental awareness, and divert blood flow to important areas like your muscles.
Did you know all of these factors can contribute to adrenal fatigue?
- Emotionally stressful situations such as the death of someone you love, physical illness, or divorce
- Any kind of prolonged stress (difficult relationships, poor working environment, and/or financial troubles)
- Exposure to environmental pollution
- Lack of sleep or consistently interrupted sleep
- Poor diet, poor digestion
- Lack of minerals/vitamins
- Lack of physical exercise or too much exercise
- Too much time spent at the computer or sitting at a desk
The Great News? You CAN reverse adrenal fatigue
By using nature as your guide to break the stress cycle and stop the constant production of cortisol, you can heal your adrenal glands and set the stage for long-term health. The benefits of strong adrenals include:
1 – Saying Goodbye to Fatigue
Restore and maintain the sky-high energy levels of your youth.
2 – Sleeping Deeply
Wake up feeling rested and ready to take on the day.
3 – No More Food Cravings
Support weight loss to feel comfortable and confident in your body.
4 – Feeling Mentally Balanced
Reduce stress levels, think clearly, and cultivate emotional strength.
The Herbal Answer
Certain superfoods and superherbs support all aspects of adrenal health, strength, and power. Especially effective in this area are Reishi, Rehmannia and Chaga. Get 10% off our Immunity Bundle or Mega Immunity Extact Pack of powerful herbal tinctures that are easy to take by the dropperful or add to your favorite beverages!
(1) Longevity Immunity Drops
(2) Longevity Drops
(3) Oak Barrel Aged Wildcrafted Chaga Extract
(4) Wildcrafted Reishi Extract
Mega Immunity Extract Pack
(3) Wildcrafted Reishi Extract