SAVE 8% WHEN YOU BUY A 6 PACK!
From the Andes, and revered for centuries as one of nature's "superfoods", maca root is an ancient and healing herb that is known to be of greatest benefit to women! Maca, warming cinnamon and sprouted organic almonds are used in this creamy blend that offers the tantalizing promise of renewed energy and a sense of true well being.
- All natural, USDA certified organic ingredients
- Stone-ground nuts for a silky smooth, super-fine texture
- No plastics! Our jars are glass and can be upcycled, recycled, and help save our oceans
- We only use sprouted, raw nuts which are more nutritious and tasty
- Zero palm oil because we like trees where they belong - in the rain forests
- Responsibly sourced cinnamon that contributes back to natural orangutan habitats
- Proudly made right here in the United States
5 Certified USDA Organic Ingredients:
Sprouted Almonds, Maca, Cinnamon, Coconut Sugar, and Vanilla.
We soak our almonds in pink Himalayan salt crystals. We then dehydrate, not roast, to ensure nutritional integrity and improve the digestibility of the almonds. We source only non-irradiated, premium almonds from Spain.
This root vegetable is native to the high Andes of Bolivia and Peru. It has an earthy, nutty taste with a slight hint of butterscotch. Maca has been used as a source of nourishment and healing for millennia; and has long been used to increase stamina, boost libido, and combat fatigue. We proudly use Sol Raiz Maca; traditionally farmed and cultivated. A hand-selected, sustainable harvest ensures the long-term health of maca, the community, and its environment.
A small tree that grows in India, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Brazil, Vietnam, and Egypt. Cinnamon is known to help regulate blood sugar levels and in Ayurveda.
Coconut sugar is made from the sweet nectar of the coconut tree flower blossoms, coconut sugar is a pure and simple low-glycemic sweetener that provides the energy and mineral-rich nutrition your body needs.
This Pack contains 6 containers.
Container Size: 6.52 oz
Serving Size: 2 tablespoons (contains 6 servings)
Oil separation? Just stir me!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please read our Full Site Disclaimer Here